Merck Data Quality Specialist Job For Biology & Life Sciences, Apply Online
Merck Data Quality Specialist Job For Biology & Life Sciences, Apply Online. Merck Life Sciences Job 2022. MSc Life Science Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – DMCQ-0, Senior Specialist, Data Quality
Job Location – Bangalore
Job Requisition ID – 255688
Your role: an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our healthcare business to support the development of first and best-in-class speciality medicines for our patients in need. As a Senior Data Quality Specialist, you will be working closely together with our Program and Trial Data Managers, and other data stewards to drive value creation by assessing the completeness, quality, and integrity of clinical and operational data by using advanced tools. You will leverage those tools for applicable studies to ensure key risk indicators (KRIs) for clinical data, and key quality indicators (KQIs) for operational data are properly defined. Furthermore, you will support the assessment of the Data Standards Quality of clinical study including datasets, documentation (cSDRG) and define.xml. Additionally, you will be accountable for establishing and maintaining effective program and study level communications
with the respective Program, Trial Data Managers, and other key data stewards.
Who you are:
- Advanced degree in Life Sciences (e.g. biology, chemistry, pharmaceuticals), Mathematics, Computer Sciences, or equivalent industry experience.
- Proven experience (minimum 4-7 years) as a Clinical Data Manager or Data Analyst in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry or in the field of Centralized Clinical Monitoring
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language
Results and detail-oriented approach to work, a good understanding of programming language, data visualization, and proficient Computer Skills e.g. word processing, Excel, PPT Excellent Knowledge of Clinical Data Management Systems/EDC (e.g. Inform, Medidate Rave, Oracle RDC)
- A deep understanding of clinical operation is preferred
- Comprehensive CDISC SDTM knowledge as well as deep knowledge of ICH-GCP and major health authority (e.g. FDA, EMA, NMPA, PMDA) regulations.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities.
Editor’s Note: Merck Data Quality Specialist Job For Biology & Life Sciences, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.