ICAR-CSWRI Job Opening For Biological & Life Sciences
ICAR-CSWRI Job Opening For Biological & Life Sciences. MSc biological science job opening. MSc life science young professional job opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
ICAR – Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute
Avikanagar, Malpura, Rajasthan – 304501
Tel. Nos. +91-1437-220162 / 220 164 FAX: +91-1437-220163
Email: [email protected] :: Web site: www.cswri.res.in
The ICAR-Central Sheep & Wool Research Institute, Avikanagar, Malpura (Raj) invites applications through online mode for engagement of 01 (One) no. of Young Professional-II, purely on a contractual basis to work under “Indian Network for Fisheries and Animal Antimicrobial Resistance (INFAAR) Project” at ICAR-CSWRI, Avikanagar as per details given below:
Name of the Post – Young Professional II
No. of Posts – 01
Age Limit (as of the date of interview) – The lower age and Upper age limits will be 21 and 45 years respectively with relaxation in the upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC & Divyang as per rules.
Duration of Engagement – Upto 31-03-2023 and will be extended further for the next year after approval of the
project in EFC and extendable to a maximum of another term based on the needs of the organization and the performance of the candidate. However, the maximum duration will not be extendable beyond three years.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may visit the institute website: http://www.cswri.res.in for filling in the details and submit his/ her application (as per the format given in Annexure-II) by (10/09/2022, before 5.0 PM). For detailed instructions regarding how to apply, please see Annexure-III.
a. Closing Date and time for submission of online applications are 10/09/2022, before 5.00 PM
b. Interview: Details of date, time, place and mode of personal interview will be communicated separately to the shortlisted candidates.
- The original certificates and proof of age and caste are to be produced at the time of interview/Joining.
- The selected candidate may also be required to travel, as per the requirement of the work.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/joining duty.
- No interim enquiries will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- The above engagements are purely temporary and will stand terminated automatically after completion of the period indicated in the selection offered, or otherwise intimated subsequently subject to the willingness of the candidate.
- The candidate will not have any right to absorption in ICAR-CSWRI, Avikanagar and/or ICAR.
- The selected candidate may have to join immediately.
- The Director/ PI/ Competent Authority ICAR-CSWRI, Avikanagar reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process.
- The decision of the Director/ PI/ Competent Authority ICAR-CSWRI, Avikanagar will be final and binding in all respects.
- The short-listed candidates will be informed through email well in advance for attending an interview either physically at ICAR-CSWRI, Avikanagar or through video conferring.
Emoluments – Rs.35,000/- per month Consolidated.
Essential: Postgraduate in Life Sciences/Biological Science with experience in bacteriological isolation and characterization.
Desirable: Master’s degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology with working experience in microbial isolation, identification, molecular techniques and antimicrobial resistance.
Click here for the notification
Editor’s Note: ICAR-CSWRI Job Opening For Biological & Life Sciences. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo
Upload your CV to Biotecnika